The GSI Team is looking for partners to help support and develop the GSI Project.
The project is looking for partners who can provide valuable guidance and support in the development of the GSI Project and who have a good understanding of the various impacts of major sporting events.
Partners will work alongside the GSI team and share knowledge and information in developing the GSI Events Ratings System and the GSI Data Management System.
Partners will gain access to a wealth of knowledge and information about the impacts of different events and will be able to use the GSI Events Ratings Systems to compare the impacts of their own events with other events in other countries.
The GSI suite of data management tools will be available for partners to build their own impact management systems and capture and measure the impacts of their own events.
The Partnership Programme involves a wide range of organisations working with the GSI Project to establish a common methodology for measuring and communicating the impact of sport. These organisations will include:
- Governing bodies helping to establish a common framework within sports;
- Governments seeking to understand more about their investment in sport;
- Cities trying to understand the various impacts of an event;
- Media companies and social media companies trying to establish a standard method for measuring the media impact of sport;
- Sponsors seeking to understand the impact of the activation programmes around sport;
- Charities and world bodies trying to understand the impact that sport has on society;
- Academics seeking to develop a series of methodologies that accurately and independently measure the impact of sport.
Publish Date: September 2016
Publish Date: September 2015
|2||Rio de Janeiro||18240|